Concert Review- The Hindu, Friday review, Chennai

24th September 2010

Comments

  1. Hi Nandini
    Congratulations on your being a staunch carnatic upcoming artist. I love listening your voice on Amrita TV during the competition time.I also saw your schedule for future concerts. It is good.Keep coming up. You get training from big stalwarts and that is great. Have ever sung in any movie recetly because I read recently some nandini sang in movie and is that you or some one.
    You look beautiful in photos and you have scenic face and you can try even in movie acting.
    All the best
    Bye
    sairamkeerthi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday (23-Feb-2013) she gave vocal support in the National Programme of A.I.R of her guru Smt.Parassala B.Ponnammal. I have uploaded it to my folder at www.sangeethamshare.org/tvg vide my S.No.644. TVG, Sangeethapriya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MALLARI

CD RELEASE FUNCTION

Ind v/s Pak S/F - Thoughts About Match Fixing Are Baseless.. I will say Why..