JAYA TV VIVEL CARNATIC MUSIC IDOL 2012 - A Sense of Destiny..


03 March 2012, marks another significant day in my life, as I was chosen as the Ist Runner Up, in JAYA TV VIVEL CARNATIC MUSIC IDOL 2012, once again, now the 2nd year in a row, by 'Destiny'. Once again the full house at the Chettinad Vidyashram Hall, instilled a chill down my spine, and of course I must say, some moments from the last year's competition flashed across my mind, as if it happened a week ago.

I feel really blessed to have received the award from Padmavibhushan Sangeetha Kalanidhi Dr Balamurali Krishna, one moment which I would cherish for my life. I can for some strange reason feel a sense of destiny over all these events, and am eagerly waiting for the challenges lying ahead. A big thank you to my Beloved Gurus, all my Well Wishers.. and a lot of hugs to my family. Let all your blessings guide me forward..

Comments

  1. a little bit disappointed nandini. thought u vl definitely make it to the top this year. but dont worry. age is still on ur side and better luck next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the best nandhini for more glories

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Nandini..You did really good

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did very good congradualtions all the best to u in the world

    ReplyDelete
  5. you will fly with new colours allover. good luck

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MALLARI

CD RELEASE FUNCTION

Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs