A New Found Joy....

 .

After a short hibernation, I am back to blogging again... 

Finally i manage to find pleasure in something else other than music. It has taken some time coming but better late than never. I cannot in fact recall what actually lured me into literature, but as some say, a couple of good books  often do the trick. Books have become my best companion of late, and have even started eating into my daily schedules. The genre varies from biographies to fictions, and they have instilled a tenacious desire in me to contribute - by writing.

Blogging shall be considered the first step in my journey. But what makes me even happier is that the next major step is already work in progress. God willing, I will get some of my articles published in a couple of magazines. One particular topic has been haunting my mind for the last 2 days and hopefully it materializes.

.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MALLARI

CD RELEASE FUNCTION

Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs