On song - The Hindu

On song - The Hindu



Comments

  1. True, 'regional bias', perhaps from a legacy feudal system. I could see it in Kalavanta 2014 also. Syama Sastri's 'ninnu vinAga' was rendered with such perfection and an audience captivating 'neraval', I was so surprised at the award results. Anyway, lets wait for the 'unbiased' days to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, a 'regional bias' perhaps sustained by a yesteryear feudal system. I could see it in Kalavanta 2014 also. Syama Sastri's 'ninnu vinAga' was rendered with such perfection, with an audience captivating 'neraval'. I was so surprised at the outcome of the award results. Anyway, let us wait for the 'unbiased' days to arrive.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MALLARI

CD RELEASE FUNCTION

Ind v/s Pak S/F - Thoughts About Match Fixing Are Baseless.. I will say Why..