Bad Times....


The past week was a horrendous one for me. The frequent travel and engagements had taken a toll on my body and the result was nothing short of a fallacious fever coupled with body pain. The antibiotics took its own time to act and by the time i somehow managed to escape from it's grip, came the demon in the form of severe throat pain and infection. This derailed all my preparation schedules. The more saddening thing is that my beloved gurus had adjusted their plans accordingly for my sake this week, which has all gone in vain. Hopefully this week turns out to be better. The probabilities of it becoming better is high as things cannot take a downward route from this low point.


Comments

  1. take care of your health nandini! take care of your voice....take care of yourself !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MALLARI

CD RELEASE FUNCTION

Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs